Monday, April 16, 2012

Aw Tartar Sauce!

I'm a safety patrol at my school. I was chosen to walk a little boy named Ethan to his class every day. Recently Ethan CAUGHT A CATERPILLAR! Ever since then, he checks on 'Catty' and then goes back to his class. Today we did our normal routine. When we saw Catty, he was still in a cocoon. We came to the part where you go back into the Kindergarten building. I grasped the handles and yanked. It was locked. My thoughts,"Oh well, guess we're not taking a shortcut today." Ethan tried to open it. When it didn't open, he slumped his shoulders. Then he said in a HILARIOUS annoyed-like voice,"Aw tartar sauce!" That was the highlight of my day!
Sauce Quiz:
1. Which sauce lives a low-key life?
2. Where does cowboy sauce live?
3.Which sauce is a little bean-y?
Comment your answers below! Who will win the posting prize this time?!?

1 comment:

  1. I love the tartar sauce one! I don't know the answers to the sauce questions. Can you just tell us? :)

    ReplyDelete