Saturday, November 13, 2010

My winner

The winner of my dog question was my gramma. Her name is Alzina H. Warner. She is my dad's mom. She taught me how to sew; I made my first quilt with her. Her hometown was Denver, Colorado. Of course now, she lives in Jacksonville. She went to Brigham Young University (BYU). (I didn't know this until now,) she was a Latin teacher! She also served a mission for our church in Austrailia. She likes foot rubs and salad. I promised the people at my brother's birthday party I would write about them. Okay, 2 grammas, 2 grampas, 1 great-gramma, 1 mom , 1 dad, 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 1 aunt, and 2 friends were at my brother, Tyson's, 17th birthday party. I think that's enough to say- I mean come on, I can't keep yall up all night reading, FOREVER! I have to go to a sleep-over but, if you see a gramma just as I described, you have just found my gramma!

2 comments: